Follow us on BlogLovin'!!!!!

Professional Reader

Monday 19 September 2016

Review: Amore - Part 1

Amore - Part 1 Amore - Part 1 by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book like other Bella Jewel books had me gripped from the beginning. I do Love Mafia books but some tend to be the same story, This was different.

Amore tells the story of Rafael and Julietta. They are not your regular Hero and heroine. Julietta is the other woman. Rafael is a dangerous and powerful man. He think Julietta will be like all his other mistresses, but there is instant chemistry between them.

Julietta doesn't let Rafael intimidate her, she knows he is a dangerous man, but she stands up to him, which he finds refreshing.

Even with the nature of this book, I absolutely fell in Love with the characters. Raf is a total bad ass alpha, and Juliette is a sassy heroine.

This book kept me gripped and entertained from the first page to the last. So many secrets and twists, I need Part 2 now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment