Follow us on BlogLovin'!!!!!

Professional Reader

Tuesday 29 September 2015

REVIEW UNTIL JAX AURORA ROSE REYNOLDS






Five Fan-freaking-Tastic Stars.

This Lady never does me wrong with her books. I couldn't wait to read Until Jax because his Dad Cash is my favourite Mayson Man. Let me tell you The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Jax is just like his Dad. After reading I was then Torn who my favourite of Aurora's Alphas was, Cash or Jax but got to say Jaz knocked his Dad of the top spot.

Jax is 100% Alpha just like his Dad and Uncles. He has spent years hearing his Dad and Uncles talk about the Boom, which he doesn't really buy. Until he meets Ellie, His BOOM.

Ellie is such a sweet girl. She doesn't have much confidence due to her up bringing. Jax and Ellie meet under unusual circumstances, but there is a pull there straight away. Ellie feels safe with Jax straight away which she never feels. She and her daughter Hope end up staying with Jax because she could be in danger. I Love watching their relationship develop and Ellie really come out of her shell. Jax gives her confidence she has never had.

Being with Jax doesn't just give Ellie a family for and Hope with Jax but also from his family, they all fell in Love with Ellie and Hope as Jax and he often had to contend with his family for her time. I want to be a part of the Mayson family, Love them.

I have got to mention Hope, I loved that little girl, she had no problem with shyness and fitted straight in with the Mayson family. Her relationship with Jax was amazing, it melted my heart.

Loved seeing more of the Mayson Clan and cant wait for the next book, but I am so excited for Sage's book.

Highly recommend, this book has it all A Hot as hell Alpha, suspense, humour it will keep you entertained from the first page to the last.





No comments:

Post a Comment