Follow us on BlogLovin'!!!!!

Professional Reader

Saturday 6 September 2014

Brought to his Knees Box Set



The Alpha male. Strong. In control. Letting no one and nothing rule him…until he meets the one, and all bets are off. The world tilts, the bed rocks, and suddenly that tough guy finds himself Brought to His Knees—in more ways than one. This collection of ten hot to erotic novellas and one short erotic novel will take you on journeys of lust, love, and adventure, leave you breathless and quite possibly in need of a cold shower. Enter with anticipation. Finish satisfied…



Links :
Check out the teaser video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbYYLpmDk6c



My Review
1)
Dark Wolf Enterprises by A.M. Griffin
An audit about a company’s books could never go worst. But then again it couldn’t go better for Trudy and Kristof. Unless of course you consider the fact that Trudy is a human and Kristof a shifter, a drawback. A very good story with a very good analogy on emotions, heat and adventure!
2)
Building Bridges by Amy Ruttan
A man and a woman, hiding from their pasts the only way they know… by running. But sometimes, running is not enough. This is a story that teaches us that if we want to move on, we have to find what makes us happy… And if a hot cowboy (that knows how to “ride”) is involved, they why not take a leap of faith?
3)
Three Strikes by Anya Richards
This story left me simply speechless! All I can say is “Read it!!” .  A very different M/M story from what we’re used to and very well written. It certainly explores factors in gay relationships, which are rarely mentioned in other stories! I’d certainly high-five miss Richards for this story!
4)
A Cowboy’s Seduction by Cynthia D’Alba
When our two heroes meet on a resort, during their forced vacations, sparks fly…. This sweet, yet amazingly hot story reminds us that Christmas miracles can happen, when you least expect them. The only thing I did not like in this story was that (especially in the beginning) there were lots of unnecessary details.
5)
Born to Sin by Danica Avet
I did not know that it was the second part of a series, when I started this book. But now, I know that the first part just made it on my tbr pile! It’s an amazingly hot story, which features an amazing twist and characters out of their comfort zones. My cup of tea!
6)
The Sound of your Name by Felice Fox
A cowboy story extremely different from the others! It is part of a series, but unlike the story before, I feel like I’m missing things because of it…. I also did not like the fact that the heroine accepted that easily the fact that she was being used. It is a hot read, though I would prefer if I knew about the series, beforehand.
7)
Beneath the Pages by Jennifer Kacey
Another amazing book from Jennifer Kacey and one, of the few in this boxed set, which made me wish it was longer… A story that goes beyond hot (well… that happens all the time when I read Jennifer’s stories) with the appropriate twists and turns that kept me on edge!
8)
Cruising for Love by Lynne Silver
A cruise full of surprises, awaits for you in this story! I can surely say that, I have not read such a story in a very long time and I really enjoyed it. It is very well written and can easily be named one of the best stories of this boxed set!
9)
Whipped by Sabrina York
I simply bow to Her Royal Hotness! Once again, she has given us an amazing story, scorching hot, yet without repeating clichés, of similar stories. She takes a common storyline and develops in into something unique! Just make sure you keep an extra change of panties around ‘cause you will certainly need them while reading this story!
10) Chief Sin by Sayde Grace
ORIGINALITY AT ITS BEST!!! I’m pretty sure I have not read such a story line before or such an original ending! I will definitely read more of Sayde’s work (since I did not know her until now, and yes I deeply regret it!) and I would be glad if this story was the first in a series!
11)
Make me surrender by Tina Donahue
A beautiful story about love and trust in a relationship, which blends nicely in a ménage relationship between 2 smoking hot guys and a very sweet girl! I consider the story to be the best way to close this boxed set and strongly advice everyone to read more from this author!

Kiki

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to read and review our bundle! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete